Where's the ROAR gone?
No flyers through the letter box. No updates on the website. No posts on the message board.
Is it a major attack of apathy, an acceptance of the inevitable or maybe the airport owners have shown their power?
Oh dear.
Is it a major attack of apathy, an acceptance of the inevitable or maybe the airport owners have shown their power?
Oh dear.


7 Comments:
You took the words out of my mouth... First it was "Residents opposed" and mutated to "Residents Objections" with the aim of achieving consualtation. What no opposition or objection now?
By
Anonymous, at 6:14 pm
Yes I must admit it's a tad curious to say the least
By
Pablo Fanque, at 12:34 am
Hi,
By means of update as to progress with ROAR... i've no clue. At the last meeting it was decided to go on hiatus until the new year. By memory (I'm apparently not one for writing things down) the next meeting was either to be this past Tuesday or the forthcoming one.
A renewed effort of leaflet bombing was/is due beforehand.
As far as I know (and I share a house with the webmaster) no information has been passed on to be posted onto the website.
Once/if something does happen i'll try to remember to appear and herald the annoucement in an appropriate fashion. There may be interpretive dance involved.
Chris.
By
Anonymous, at 12:46 pm
Oh! Interpretive dance. Will there be masks worn? I'm thinking Fylde voodoo with a hint of Morris Dance ribbon. ;-)
As regards a 'hiatus' I've always thought that word should mean something other than what it does. It sounds like it should be a type of tropical flower with lush deep green foliage and red and yellow pointy petals.
Anyway Chris I'll await developments/announcements. Cheers.
By
Pablo Fanque, at 8:31 pm
You could come to www.lythammatters.com to chat about things - some interesting stuff there about the airport.
By
Anonymous, at 2:27 pm
What's interpretive dance for "The beast has returned - meeting tonight (the 30th, 8pm for 8:15 start)"?
Chris.
By
Anonymous, at 2:11 pm
Chris, I can hear the urban drums pounding ... in a gentile St.Annes way of course!
By
Pablo Fanque, at 12:35 am
Post a Comment
<< Home