Rage at the Moon

Saturday, September 02, 2006

To start with ...

I write this as a sufferer from MS. That's Multiple Sclerosis for those not in the know.

I'm lucky in that I am not bedridden or confined to a wheelchair and can get about okay (admittedly sometimes with a helping hand/arm), and manage to hold down a regular job. However ... that does not stop me from 'raging at the moon' when I feel a tad angry at my lot!

To let you understand ... I'm 54 and was diagnosed properly eight years ago which would have made me slightly beyond the tail-end of the expected age occurrence of MS but I reckon I had an attack some seven years previously which disappeared before a doctor/specialist saw me! I have permanent tingling in my fingers and hands (mostly my left) and have suffered the past four years with a difficulty in moving my left leg properly. Anyway, here I am and still annoyed as anything and prepared to rage at the moon, vent my spleen and generally sound off at the nasty things in life that may, or may not, affect me.

This post is just to set this blog up ... I will post more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home