Rage at the Moon

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Make Mine a Large One!

No, not a request to a plastic surgeon but a nod to the fact that the good and thirsty people of St.Annes are apparently about to get another new bar in the centre of town. That’ll bring the total up to seven all within spitting (or throwing up) distance from each other. Now I know in Edinburgh there’s a pub on almost every street corner, and about five in between sometimes, but that is a big, busy city and it can cope with it economically, visually and alcoholically. I seriously doubt that SA has sufficient disposable income, or disposable drinkers come to that, to satisfy the economic viability of yet another pub in the square.

Yes I’m getting too old, too poor and physically not able to pub crawl like I used too! It’s not fair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home